Internship or graduation as online marketeer
Will you boost the online success of our clients?
As future online marketeer you are pushing the buttons to let our clients grow online. Good results make you happy and you alway aim for growth and optimum efficiency. You know how to let clients score online and how to efficiently set up campaigns so our clients will book more good results.
You have no trouble coping with keyword research, setting up campaigns, developing website structures and setting up website analytics. Client contact and advising them how to increase their online findability and visibility makes you happy. You are eager to learn, inspire and grow to be a consultant within our organization. You look forward to new marketing trends you can implement in your campaigns.
Time to pop online!
Data and optimum measurability of your marketing campaigns make you enthusiastic. You make your marketing results insightful from start to end, so we can show our clients how much their spent budget delivers. Our systems are set up for optimum measurability and e-commerce tracking, so you can give our clients optimal advice.
You will take care of the maximum online results agains the best cost. High CTR's, converting content and adverts that catch make you happy. Aside from advising your client portfolio about their marketing strategy you will work on:
- Search & social media advertising (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager & LinkedIn);
- Google Analytics implementations (Enhanced e-commerce implementations or the upgrading of Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4);
- Dashboarding and creating marketing reports (Datastudio & Supermetrics);
- SEO optimization trajectories and content marketing;
- Email marketing and marketing automation;
- Google Tagmanager implementations (tags & triggers);
- Creating and executing of strategic marketing campaigns for our companies;
- Writing blog-, press- and news articles;
- Participating at our stands on exhibitions.
We expect from you to be representative, social, friendly, strategic and motivated. In addition you already have a lot of knowledge / passion for new media. Performing well? Then you can stay and we will most certainly offer you a job.
The online tourism and recreation specialist
Recranet is THE online specialist in tourism, rental and recreation. With our innovative all-in-one reservation software and smart online marketing we're growing (inter)nationally. Recranet is an informal, young, fresh and dynamic company in Middelburg, that exists of a team of well-attuned 'young professionals'.
What we ask of you
- proven experience (or certification) with SEO and SEA;
- experience with online advertizing, web analytics and technology;
- experience with CMS systems and social media platforms;
- a good level of knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- strong verbal, communicative and analytical skills;
- ambition, motivations and a driven hands-on mentality that makes you aware of the latest online marketing developments;
- planning- and organizational skills;
- passion for online;
- a good dose of independence and responsability;
- strong advantage: experience with online advertizing / Google Ads & Google Analytics;
- pre: experience with German and French in word and writing;
- pre: multiple years of proven experience in a similar function.
What you will get
- career development opportunities;
- healthy (and less healthy ;-)) snacks and a daily company lunch;
- legendary team outings and fun drinks;
- great ambitious colleagues;
- a lot of freedom and space to take initiatives;
- a salary that makes you happy;
- a cool MacBook with all necessities and accessories.
What are you waiting for!?