Thank you for your confidence in Recranet! Following we describe how we deal with your information if you use our website, software, and services.
We value and respect the privacy of our users. We respect and protect the privacy of our users on our website and our applications. We will only use your information to make sure that you can use our services well. We will never sell your information to third parties. All entered information remains your property.
Recranet, locared at the Lange Noordstraat 16, 4331 CD in Middelburg, is responsible for processing the personal data as indicated in this privacy declaration.
https://recranet.com Lange Noordstraat 16, 4331 CD Middelburg +31(0) 118 20 20 19.
Personal information that we process
Recranet processes your personal information because you use our services and/or because you give us that information yourself.
Following you will find an overview of the personal information that we can process:
- First name and last name.
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- Information about your activities on our website.
- Information about your throughout the different (for instance because this company is part of an advertisement network).
- Internet browser and type.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
With which purpose and based on which grounds we process personal data
Recranet processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment.
- Sending our news letter and/or advertisement folder.
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary in order to execute our services.
- To inform you about changes in our services and products.
- To offer you the possibility to make an account.
- Recranet analyses your behavior on the website to be able to improve the website with that information and to finetune the offering of products and services to your preferences.
Automated decision making
Recranet does not make decisions about things based on automated processing that can have (considerable) consequences for persons. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without interference of a person (for instance an employee of Recranet).
How long we hold on to personal data
Recranet does not save your personal information any longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data was collected.
Sharing personal information with third parties
Recranet only shares information with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Recranet only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not breach your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is saved during your first visit to this website on your computer, tablet or smartphone. The cookies that we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your user convenience. They ensure that the website works as it should and they remember for instance your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can sign out of cookies by changing the setting of your internet browser so it no longer saves these cookies. You can also remove all information that was saved earlier via the settings of your browser.
Seeing, adjusting, or removing data
You have the right to view, correct, or remove your personal data. You also have the right to revoke your possible permission or to object against the processing of your personal data by Recranet and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request with us to send the personal data that we have from you in a computer file to you or to another organization that you choose.
To make sure that the request for review came from you, we ask you to submit a copy of your ID with your request. When you submit a copy, make sure you black out the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of your passport), the passport number and the Social Security number. This is to protect your privacy. We react as soon as possible, but within four weeks, to your request.
Recranet also wants to point out to you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national overseer, the Authority Personal Data. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgege...
How we secure personal data
Recranet has taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- We transfer your data via a secured internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the lock that appears in front on the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent that you will receive emails with our name on it that contain viruses, are spam, or are intended to gain access to your personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) to convert a domain name recranet.com to the IP address that is linked on this; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way you can prevent that you are redirected to a false IP address.
- We check active log files for incorrect login attempts, if there is an incorrect login attempt, a blockage is applied immediately .
- Employees and administrators use a password conform strict security demands.
Security according to PCI DSS
The servers of Recranet meet the PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security standard. The PCI Data Security standard stands for a package of demands that a web application must meet before payments and credit card information of clients may be processed via internet.