A star in answering questions about our software!
Al customer service (support) specialist you are the first in line in contact with our clients. You will help clients that email or call you with a variety of questions about our innovative reservation software. You will work for employees of campgrounds, vacation parks, hotels and other types of rental organizations.
You're strong in word and writing and you understand what drives people. You can help our client, but you also know when to say 'no'. You have good planning and organizational skills and you keep your promises. You know our software inside out, and that gives you the ability to help our clients in an effective way.
Your drive is a satisfied client, who is or will be an ambassador of our organization.
The online tourism and recreation specialist
Recranet is THE online specialist in tourism, rental and recreation. With our innovative all-in-one reservation software and smart online marketing we're growing (inter)nationally. Recranet is an informal, young, fresh and dynamic company in Middelburg, that exists of a team of well-attuned 'young professionals'.
A performance-based pay
We work hard to book results for our clients and company, and thats what we pay you for. People that work hard, have ambition and talent deserve the best!
What we ask of you
- at least a higher professional degree (HBO or equivalent);
- a good level of knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- strong verbal, communicative and analytical skills;
- a good dose of independence and responsability;
- pre: experience with CMS systems and social media platforms;
- pre: experience with the German or French language in word and writing;
- pre: multiple years of proven experience in a similar function.
What you will get
- career development opportunities to onboarding specialist or advisor;
- healthy (and less healthy ;-)) snacks and a daily company lunch;
- legendary team outings and cozy drinks;
- great ambitious colleagues;
- a lot of freedom and space to take initiatives;
- flexibility, but that's something we also ask from you;
- a salary that makes you happy;
- a good pension plan;
- a cool MacBook with all necessities and accessories.
What are you waiting for!?