Will you bring our websites to the next level?
User experience, webdesign and front-end development holds no secrets for you. You are able to build slick and modern websites. Bootstrap, WebKit and CSS animations are no unfamiliar concepts for you. At Recranet we develop modern and result-oriented touristic websites that follow modern webdesign trends.
We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of:
- HTML(5), CSS(3), Bootstrap and jQuery.
- CSS preprocessor like SASS / LESS.
- Usability, accessibility and W3C-standards.
- Tools like PHPStorm, Sublime Text, CodeKit and Compass.
- PRE: open Source CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Craft.
- PRE: PHP.
- PRE: AngularJS.
- PRE: prototyping / wireframing.
At Recranet you will work with the following (amongst other) tools:
Experience with one or more of these tools is a pre.
- NPM/Yarn: Dependency manager.
- Composer: Dependency manager voor PHP.
- Sequel Pro: MySQL database manager for macOS.
- Gulp: build task automization.
- Git: version control.
Why work for us as a front-end developer?
- No legacy code, but cutting-edge technology.
- A personal yearly budget for training, outings or knowledge enrichment.
- Working together with talented and motivated colleagues.
- You will get everything to have a good start, including your own starter kit with e.g. a MacBook (or PC), external monitor(s) and when relevant for you function a mobile phone.
- A good salary, employment conditions AND a good pension.
- No hassle with multiple temporary contracts, when you perform well we offer you a permanent contract after your first year.
- Flexibility: working from home, at the office, or at the library: we don't care, if you just perform and do your job well ;-).
- A a friendly, informal and good atmosphere.
- Healthy and unhealthy snacks ;-).
- A loyalty bonus; we value your commitment
- We offer you flexible working hours with a lot of freedom. You are responsible for your hours and you can choose your own hours.
- Super nice company outings, you decide what we do and where we go.
- Good coffee made from fresh beans. Or a cup of Cup a Soup ;-).
- But above all: the possibility to create cool things you can be proud of.