Vacancy experienced Recranet Booking software engineer
Recranet is THE online specialist for the tourism and recreation sector. With a team of developers we develop our innovative online reservation software Recranet Booking on a daily basis. In combination with good looking and user friendly websites and strategic online marketing campaigns we realize growth, automization and success for our clients. This total solution makes us a unique player in our field. We are growing (inter)nationally and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic developer that will join our team!
Do you want to work for a great industry with great customers and are you enthusiastic about innovative technology? Then this is the job for you.
Vacancy experienced software engineer
- You will work on the back-end (and possibly front-end) of the Recranet Booking application thats based on Symfony and Angular.
- You will work on various interfaces and integrations of various parties (Symfony and Python Cloud Functions).
- You will make decisions about the optimal development strategy.
- You will work with open-source software and you will use the most relevant extensions for a project.
What we expect from you
- You have at least 3 years of (working) experience with PHP (object oriented) and SQL.
- You have experience with the Symfony PHP framework, Doctrine and Composer.
- You have experience with Git.
- You are independent and client-oriented.
- You can work together well in a team and you are open to learn from others, we appreciate the contribution of new ideas and knowledge.
- You are ambitious and like to think about new solutions.
- You are interested in the internet and everything and everything around it.
Not required but a plus
Experience with the following is not required, but is a big plus!
- You have (working) experience with Python.
- You have experience with TypeScript.
- You have experience with the AngularJS and Angular (TypeScript) frameworks.
- You have experience with SASS and Bootstrap 4.
- You have experience in developing REST API's.
- You have experience with Python and Shell scripting for specific applications.
- You work with macOS or linux and make use of tools like Homebrew (on macOS), Vagrant (Homestead) and Gulp.
Why work for us as a software engineer?
- No legacy code, but cutting-edge technology.
- A personal yearly budget for training, outings or knowledge enrichment.
- Working together with talented colleagues.
- You will get everything to have a good start, including your own starter kit with e.g. a MacBook (or PC), external monitor(s) and when relevant for you function a mobile phone.
- A good salary, employment conditions AND a good pension.
- No hassle with multiple temporary contracts, when you perform well we offer you a permanent contract after your first year.
- Flexibility: working from home, at the office, or at the library: we don't care, if you just perform and do your job well ;-).
- A a friendly, informal and good atmosphere.
- A good and healthy daily lunch.
- We offer you flexible working hours with a lot of freedom. You are responsible for your hours and you can choose your own hours.
- Super nice company outings, you decide what we do and where we go.
- Good coffee made from fresh beans. Or a cup of Cup a Soup ;-).
- But above all: the possibility to create cool things you can be proud of.