You create experiences that make people happy!
Your work forms the basis for beautiful digital experiences that make people happy. You clarify complex issues and make them attractive AND usable. You substantiate skill with knowledge and research. You are creative, ambitious and do the best you can to surprise our clients with innovative ideas, web designs, prototypes and cool social media visuals / animations.
This job is for you if you already have a good dose of experience with interaction- and UX design, and if you have knowledge of interaction and communication.
You're good at this
- Interpret client demands and clarify complex issues.
- Designing navigation structures, prototypes, interfaces and customer journeys.
- Convince our clients and stakeholders of your / our working method and solutions.
- Enthuse your colleagues about webdesign and usability.
What we expect from you
- You're passionate about digital media.
- Proven experience as Interaction/UX Designer.
- PRE: proven experience with motion graphics, visuals and other digital design.
- Collegiality, a bit of impertinence and a strong own opinion.
- Minimum availability of 38 hours per week.
What we offer you
- Everything to give you a kick start, including your own starter kit with brand new MacBook (or PC, in exceptional cases ;-) ).
- A good salary, employment conditions AND a good pension.
- No hassle with multiple temporary contracts, when you perform well we offer you a permanent contract after your first year.
- Flexibility: working from home, at the office, or at the library: we don't care, if you just perform and do your job well!
- A a friendly, informal and good atmosphere.
- A good and healthy daily lunch.
- At Friday afternoon we often have a drink and look back on the week.
- Super nice company outings, you decide what we do and where we go.
- Good coffee made from fresh beans. Or a cup of Cup a Soup ;-).
- Working with cutting-edge technology.
- But above all: the possibility to create cool things you can be proud of.
What are you waiting for!?