Get the numbers right!
Your work ensures that our administration is and remains up to date.
You are responsible for:
- Creating, checking and booking invoices.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Monitoring payment transactions.
- Process payments in debtors and general ledger.
- Check outstanding balances and identify any overdue payments.
- Ad hoc work.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with Exact or Moneybird.
- A post-secondary vocational education (MBO or equivalent) or a higher professional degree (HBO or equivalent) diploma in finance.
- Financial administrative and numerical insight.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in a similar position.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are accurate, precise, structured and reliable.
- A proactive attitude and spotting opportunities through analyzes of our statistics.
- Basic knowledge of VAT legislation.
This is what we offer you:
- A part-time employment contract for 2 days a week.
- Everything to get started.
- Competitive salary, employment conditions and a good pension.
- A pleasant, informal and good atmosphere in a motivated team.
- A tasty and healthy daily lunch.
- Friday afternoon we often have a drink and look back on the week.
- Super nice company outings, you decide what we do and where we go.
- Good coffee from fresh beans. Or just a cup of Cup a Soup ;-).
What are you waiting for!?